We've just released the 1.0.6 maintenance release of uniVocity which fixes a few bugs and provides better information in case of exceptions. This is the changelong:
- Performance improvements
- Providing better error information when text-based data entities (CSV, TSV and Fixed-Width) can't be parsed, with suggested causes of errors
- Logging all exceptions by default
- Resolved issue with incorrect metadata being inserted when mappings' persistence is configured with updateNewRows
- Removed "unexpected engine state" exception when the data integration engine can't be started due to erros in configuration.
- Ensuring RowReader.cleanup method is invoked by uniVocity with a valid RowMappingContext object when no rows are processed
- Resolved issue with ResultSets from queries used as source entities being closed unexpectedly
The public API remains unchanged on version 1.0.5.
Please upgrade to version 1.0.6 here.