We are proud to announce the first release of our data integration framework for Java!
uniVocity is our developer-friendly solution for Java-based projects that need to process complex data mappings and transformations.
Gone are the days when moving data across different schemas and systems was an immense burden on companies, developers and budgets. With uniVocity, you finally have a tool that does much more than just data migration. Now, you have the power to manage the information you mapped.
With uniVocity, you can:
- Keep information stored by different databases in sync, even when their schemas are totally incompatible.
- Migrate client data into your application, and keep it up to date.
- Obtain and transform data from anywhere, including data provided by objects and services of your applications.
- Create and reuse data mappings with a few lines of code.
- Execute data synchronization processes in batches or increments.
- Have control of your data and total flexibility to modify it for your specific requirements.
- And much more!
We developed a very detailed tutorial with examples (on github) so you can quickly grasp the concepts and see for yourself how uniVocity can handle the most intricate situations.
Have a go and try uniVocity free for 30 days. We strongly believe your data integration requirements will be implemented and ready to go before the trial expires.